MARY RIDENHOUR REALTOR®, BROKER , ABR,SRES,CNE,SFR
NC,SC LICENSED AGENT
1. Consultation with sellers, plan repairs, and staging, research comparisons, discuss pricing, marketing, warranty’s and sign contracts.
2. Fill out MLS Data sheet on property details, schedule professional measurements and take property photographs.
3. Install KW FOR SALE sign, Flyer Take ONE Box, Install Lock Box
4. Once photo’s and measuring is completed, activate information into Charlotte MLS, & KWLS Set up showing service instructions through CSS.
5. Build virtual tour, add listing & tour to Charlotte MLS, Keller Williams KWLS, REALTOR.COM, FrontDoor.com,Trulia.com, Zillow.com, Oodle.com, Propsmart.com, Vast.com Goodglebase.com, also picked up by various search engines/with IDX Property Searches throughout internet. Published on www.MarysRealty.com , & Active Rain Blog Community. Internet ads/tour placed on Craig’s List every week, Backpage.com, ebayclassifieds.com, YouTube and Facebook. Create a stand-alone property website, complete with info regarding nearby conveniences & school info. Provide weekly reports for online viewing of virtual tour. Provide feedback on all showing appointments.
6. Create customized flyer for brochure box. Including buyer packets inside the home with flyer, property info, floor plan and Residential Property Disclosure info, HOA info.
7. Broadcast flyer emails and virtual tour link to Realtor Community , & Keller Williams with 1000+ agents in local area. Email Broadcast to my 800+ buyer email base.
8. Schedule OPEN HOUSE Sat 1-4, Sun 2-4pm, optional*.
9. Advertise periodically in other print options.
10. Optional- Door Knocker literature by Home Warranty company, distributed to neighborhood to advertise home listing and price directly to neighbors.
11. Monitor all showing appointments, provide feedback from showings.
12. Use MLS Client Gateway reverse prospecting to identify potential buyers.
13. Monitor statistics on internet hits and provide virtual tour summary report bi weekly.
14. Field questions from buyer’s agents, highlight promotion of property’s features.
15. Receive and deliver all “Offer to Purchase” offers, discuss, advise, and negotiate contracts per sellers instructions, coordinate signatures on all required contract forms.
16. Contract accepted, follow through with buyer’s agent & monitor performance dates in contract. Receive repair request agreement, negotiate repair request. Receive verification of loan application and deadline for loan commitment, and appraisal appointment.
17. Coordinate necessary forms and submission to closing attorney.
18. Provide utility information to buyer’s agent, remind sellers to discontinue utilities, and make sure property is vacated and clean.
19. Attend Closing
20. Provide successful oversight and professional coordination for smooth closing.